Tina’s Buttered Garlic Shrimp
Tina's Buttered Garlic Shrimp
- 300 g fresh shrimps cleaned (leave the heads and skin on)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 50 g butter
- 1 head garlic minced
- 1 medium sized onion diced finely
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup Sprite (yes, the soda drink)
- Sautee garlic and onion in olive oil. Add butter and mix quickly then add fresh shrimps followed by salt and black pepper. Leave to cook uncovered for less than a minute then add sprite slowly.
- Lower the heat to medium. Let boil until the shrimps are done; you may want to leave the pot uncovered.